Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Internet TV

Man, thank God for internet tv. No commercials, only the shows you want to watch. Anyway, I turned in more work yesterday, it wasn't that good. I feel bad, because I've turned in two written pieces of work product so far this summer, and both of them have been crappy. Actually the first one wasn't bad, but the thing I handed in yesterday was really bad... I don't think I actually did what I was supposed to.

I know that my profs are done grading exams. I already found out my legal writing grade (I got an A... which I'm incredibly happy about). This semester is different. We're all working, and we're all in town, and we all know that our grades are just sitting in the registrar's office, waiting to be released. Waiting for grades is actually worse than taking the damn exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home