Sunday, April 17, 2005

My head hurts like this guy.


Hola amigos.

I pretty much just wanted to see if I was competent enough to post a photo, well that and I'm envious of Jim Anchower's carefree lifestyle right about now.

Actually, I can't really complain that much. It's not like law school is really that hard, it's just that outlining is tedious and boring, and I slacked off all semester. The LSAT absolved me for 4 years of screwing around, I'm banking on 14 days of outlining forgiving me for a semester of not paying attention. I wish I could go back in time and buy a laptop with an external (i.e. REMOVEABLE) wireless card.

All in all, I think we complain too much. When you hear a law student bitch, it's almost always because they didn't manage their time properly and now have to write a 20 page motion for summary judgment in 8 hours. This doesn't detract from the fact that I still think civil procedure sucks though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home