Friday, December 09, 2005

The Torment Continues

So that's what "not finishing a law school exam feels like."

Ok. I think I can handle that. The thing is, I could've been more prepared for that test. I could've internalized concepts. I could've memorized the case holdings or "relevant strains of law" before the exam. I could've actually taken the practice test. I could've...

And here is where I stop myself, because the exam is over, and the past cannot be changed.

However, I will allow myself to worry about the future, so for the next 6 weeks (or however long it takes them to get grades back at this place), I will fret... over that which I cannot change. I'm a man full of contradictions.

One more on Sunday (godless heathen), and then, sweet release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home