Friday, March 03, 2006

BYOC

It's finals time... and we all know what that means! Bring. Your. Own. Caffeine.

I saw the pepsi guy refilling the machine earlier this week, and they're already sold out of most of the diet caffeinated beverages. DAMN.

I was thinking, since I'm at this particular school, I should exploit the situation financially. Maybe hoard diet Pepsis and sell them out of my locker at grossly inflated prices. "Oh really, how much do you value this Pepsi???" The administration here would probably give me a medal for "Excellence in Free Marketeering."

2 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

You are turning in to quite the capitalist Snubs! I am proud!Maybe some of the Chicago economics program is seeping in to your brain now!

11:23 AM  
Blogger shell said...

I used to work at a campus candy store. You could tell when the exam weeks were because all the candies were gone before 1/2 of the study period was over.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home