Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lines of Communication

The good people whose wireless signal I was able to leech have turned off their network.

Awful. Absolutely awful. Now I have to walk to the coffee shop to blog (since I can't very well do it from work). This is a tragedy.

Summer is moving along at a very fast clip. I only have 4 more weeks left at work. This is bad, because I need the money. However, this is also good because it gives me roughly six weeks of vacation between work and school.

Prof. X (the one I was working for last Summer) emailed me and asked me if I would like to coauthor an article with her!!! This will likely take care of my 6 week vacation, but if I can get an article published with Prof. X it will be absolutely amazing. Here's hoping everything works out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

That's exciting about the article with Professor X. Congrats.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home