Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Scandalous! *gasp... swoon*

I've decided... NOT to make an evidence outline. Why? Because I have NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING.

Seriously, the "casebook" was a hornbook, and we were reading 35-50 pages per class. There is no conceivable way I'm going to be able to plow through all that in the next few days. Especially considering I have two other finals and the nice weather to contend with.

In addition, the good people at our local BLSA seem to have posted, what appears to *me* to be an incredibly sweet outline from someone who had my professor, on their website.

In 7 days and 12 hours I will be a 3L, I will be making gobs and gobs of money, and I won't be outlining.

3 Comments:

Blogger shell said...

Good luck with your exams!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Hmmm, had a similar feeling in crim pro class and didnt really outline. The "crunchtime" study aid saved my ass!

Good luck Snubs!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Snubligent said...

Hmmm... Citations, I usually don't use the computer lab, because I can't seem to remember the damned password. I don't know why they won't let us use our normal ones.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home