Friday, April 28, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Well, kind of. I didn't realize this, but I started this blog a year ago April 15th. So happy b-day Subjective Negligence.


I have been a bad, bad blogger for the past 2 weeks. I've been pretty lazy. Here's a recap:

1)I went to the frozen north (which is now the thawed out, fairly green north) and saw the girlfriend, which so far has been the highlight of my month.

2) I'm going to see Roger Waters with my girlfriend and her family. This should be totally AWESOME.

3) Finals are coming up AGAIN. Good GOD I FINISHED MY LAST ROUND OF FINALS SIX WEEKS AGO. Now is the time to panic, crack each others' skulls open, and feast upon the goo inside.

4) I received my rotation schedule from my firm a while ago. This has made the summer seem sooooo close.

5) The weather... how can I possibly be expected to study for finals on a day like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home