Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Other Foot...

The other foot finally came down all over my grades this quarter. It seems as though I got my first "C" in law school. And a low one at that.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm glad it came in the class it did though... supposedly he is (or was rather), the most sadistic grader in the law school (gave a lot of C's and a lot of A's... not much in the middle). I don't know if that's true, but the rumor was repeated enough times last quarter to make me think that it is. Even if it isn't, I deserved to get spanked for my laziness last quarter.

In even more exciting news, last night some friends took me to what seemed like an adult Chuck E Cheese... Basically a place that had skeeball, pool, video games, and a bar. Best of all, they had a Galaga Class of 1981 machine, which, for those of you keeping score at home, is my favorite arcade video game of all time.

So I played. And I TROUNCED my old personal high score. 186,000 and change is my new best!!! Woot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snubligent said...

Yeah, I *heart* this school. You won't have to worry about the prof... he's now retired.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home