Wednesday, September 14, 2005

And it winds down.

Only one more interview and I'll be done. I really like all of the firms I've interviewed with so far, and a few of them seem to like me back, which is good. Only a couple have rejected me outright, and the vast majority haven't TOLD me to get lost yet, so I'm keeping hope alive.

Now that the fun of the OCI is over I can start juggling callbacks and class. This transfer thing seems to be working out well. All of the natives seem fairly friendly. One guy had all of us transfers over to his house for dinner, and it was delicious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Glad things at your new school are going well for you. I hope you get a job with the firm you want to work for the most!

10:58 AM  
Blogger shell said...

You'll do great! :) Why would anyone tell you to get lost?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Snubligent said...

Well a few firms have told me to get lost :) It's ok though. About half of them loved me, half of them didn't. For a guy who doesn't interview well, I'd say things are working out alright :)

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home