Monday, January 02, 2006

Procrastination

Tomorrow it begins again.

Break was... short. Very short. My school's schedule does kind of suck. Basically you can either spend New Year's with your family and friends, and be woefully unprepared for school, OR you can spend the weekend of New Year's at your law school home and be ready for class.

I chose the former. This means I need to wake up tomorrow at 7:30, go buy books (the bookstore was closed today), and read before classes start. I guess I'll hit the ground running.

Usually I wait until 2-3 weeks into the term to start putting off work until the last minute. Buying books three hours before class officially starts will be a new low for me.

P.S. I want my damn grades.

2 Comments:

Blogger shell said...

School starts that early? That's cruel...

I still have one week left... I really hate morning classes *sigh*

Profs informed us that grades won't be posted until February (and possibly later). I won't be checking my grades for a while.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Hope class went well! I want my damn grades as well!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home