Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Month of Silence

Wow. It's been a month. I certainly have been lazy.

So what's been going on?

Well, I was deathly ill last week. I had a cough so bad they actually tested me for TB. Thankfully the antibiotics cleared it right up though.

The MPRE is Saturday. This should be fun. I haven't studied at all, and I'm banking on two days being sufficient.

I'm sick of school, and finding the whole "third year they bore you to death" adage to be very, very true.

The show "Jericho" is pretty good.

That is all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Nice to hear from you again. Good luck on your MPRE.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Brian D. said...

Yes 2 days is all that is required for the MPRE. It isn't that hard a test. Hard enough to not go in cold, but the easiest test you'll ever take in your legal/scholastic career.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Snubligent said...

Yeah, I had an awful cough a 102 degree fever, and I slept like 18 hours a day for a week.

A few of my friends had it, but they just had regular colds. For some reason it really nailed me.

8:23 PM  
Blogger shell said...

Wow geez. Hope you've fully recovered by now.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home