Monday, November 06, 2006

Not MPREssed.

Please forgive the title, I couldn't help myself.

The MPRE sucks. Hard. Maybe I don't have ethical instincts. Maybe I had ethical instincts at one point and my school beat them out of me. The entire time I kept thinking "Damn, I don't know what the rule is, but I can tell you d) *should* be right, because parties should be allowed to contract around this." There were also a couple of questions where I thought "I'm pretty sure the *right* answer is a), but man, it really doesn't seem to produce the proper incentive alignment, that can't be the right default..."

I felt like the exam was actually a lot harder than the practice tests were. Due to my somewhat tardy registration, I also had a horrible testing center. It was located at the corner of "69th and Don't Shoot Me." I don't even understand why it's a testing center. It's a horribly inconvenient location for pretty much every law student in the city.

At least I get to spend tomorrow morning with Article 9. Article 9 understands efficiency. Article 9 isn't all caught up in this "what's right and fair" business. Screw you MPRE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Well at least you finished the damn thing! So take that as a small victory, done with the MPRE! Ugh, I'm a republican, so saying small victory makes me sad given todays election results.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home