Monday, June 27, 2005

Why is it so damn hot?

Seriously... It's like 95 degrees. I specifically avoided going to law schools in the south to avoid this situation. I think I'm the sweatiest human being alive. I leave my house, and I soak through my t-shirt by the time I get to my car. It's not like I'm out of shape or anything, I just sweat CONSTANTLY in the heat. I was built for cold. I spent a winter in the upper midwest, and I have to say, -20 is a helluva lot more comfortable for me than 90. You can always put more clothing on when it's cold, but there's only so much you can remove without the law "getting involved."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only place I can think of that's not HOT & Humid is San Francisco. It's guaranteed to be cool and breezy all year long. Bring a jacket at all times.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Would there be cooler weather for you if you transferred? :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Snubligent said...

It would be about the same where I transferred. I refuse to live any farther south then Eugene, OR. I went to Palm Springs once, and I wanted to die. It was like going to the moon. People sit in their little air conditioned lunar rovers, and then park, and run into their little climate controlled malls, then run back to their rovers, and drive back to their big air conditioned homes. Think of the garage as like an air lock.

I would hate to live like that.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home