Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Teaser:

I just finished work for the day. It's 3:55am. Once again, I brought this on myself. Tomorrow is a day chock full of responsibility and goodness.

10:30am - (bright and early) Meeting with the boss

11:45am - Leave meeting with boss. Check out library book again (it's due tomorrow)

12:10pm - Go tell my landlord I'm not renewing my lease. Laugh when landlord tells me I'll have to pay an extra month's rent for not giving 60 days notice. And that it's "in your lease that you signed." Then tell them "I wanted to stay anyway" because I have no idea if I'll be leaving yet, and would like to delay signing a new lease in this city until mid August if I end up staying here so that I can stay flexible.

12:30pm - Respond to Shell's post re: law school and mental disorders. I have excellent OCD stories. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Do tell please!
I'm eagerly awaiting...

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home