Monday, June 13, 2005

Perspective

You know, as much as Grade Watch 2k4 has been annoying, it really isn't as bad as it could be. I'm sure Michael Jackson is crapping himself right now. Waiting to see if they jury is going to come back with "Conspiracy to commit child abduction, false imprisonment, extortion," Or simply "furnishing alcohol to a minor," that has to be a white knuckle wait. However it turns out for him, I'm sure he'll be hitting the Jesus Juice pretty hard later tonight. Sort of puts my grade worries in perspective.

UPDATE: I guess it's a celebration at Neverland tonight. I paid almost no attention to this trial. I trust that the jury made the right choice. Being a wierdo shouldn't be a crime in this country, and I'll assume they made the right distinction between rapo-molesto and your run of the mill creepy guy. If they didn't get it right... well such is the price we pay for the jury system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home