Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's that time of year again!

Entering Students day is this week-end. I'm going to give tours, be on a question-taking panel, etc. I'm really excited. This event last year made me feel a lot better about my school choice. The school I'm at wasn't my first choice, but I think that this school ended up being a better fit for me than my first choice would've been. Entering students day really convinced me that I would be alright here. I met a couple of rising 2Ls who were incredibly nice. One of them gave me all of his outlines, and seemed to really go out of his way to try to help us. The professors seemed really friendly, and the whole event really made me feel welcome and reassured. It changed my whole attitude towards my school, and made me really excited to get started. I think this attitude change really helped me do well this year. Hopefully I can make someone else feel good about the school too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home