Monday, June 20, 2005

I think I should send this to my civ pro prof.

Remember the guy who failed the CA bar after one of his exam answers was stolen and his score was "imputed?" Well, he's suing the CBA. I think my civ pro prof would probably just start crying if he read the complaint.

In happier news, two apps went out today. I think I'm only going to apply to three or four schools. I know some people who applied to 7-8. I don't think there are 7-8 I'd really want to go to. I'm pretty damn happy here, and there are only a few really specific schools that can offer me something (mostly location) that the school I'm at can't. I like my friends, I like my profs, and after hearing Heather's stories about her school, I like the way mine is run (at least as far as grades go).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the guy is practicing for his next Bar Exam by filing this lawsuit...

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home