Tuesday, June 14, 2005

THE POST OF TRIUMPH!!!

To go with the new (and incredibly relevant) tagline, this post is called "The Post of Triumph." I am ecstatic. Class rankings don't come out for another two weeks, but based on last year's rankings... I would be surprised if I weren't in the top ten. Goddammit I'm so happy. I didn't get anything lower than an A- all year, and I've constantly fretted and worried about it. This week I will let myself be happy. This weekend I will apply to transfer. I hope I can go home. I hope I can live near my girlfriend again. I hope...

So obviously the rumor was false. The grades were released without notice at 10:30 tonight. We'll probably get an e-mail tomorrow morning telling us that they'll be up at around "8:30am." This happened last semester as well.

Now... Time to get back to my work. I have a meeting wicked early tomorrow and I've procrastinated like a mofo.

EDIT: Like I promised I would in previous posts: I renounce all credit for my Property grade. That was blind, dumb, filthy luck.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And all the luck in the world on your transfer apps. :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

congrats, yo.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Congrats! That is awesome that you have done so well. It is hard to have a long distance relationship. I hope it all works out for you.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Hey there's LUCK, and there's DUMB LUCK. You obviously got the LUCK.

Get out of the apartment. Go celebrate. You deserve it.

Congrats! Good luck on the transfer apps!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home