Saturday, July 02, 2005

Boring

Man... I need to get a life. Seriously. I went out to da' bar with some people tonight. I don't really know the people I went with. Well that's not true, I know one really well, and another casually, and then there were 5 people where whose names I did not know. We sat down at da' bar, and after ordering the ONLY GODDAMNED VEGETARIAN DISH ON THE STUPID MENU, I started talking to the person I knew well, and we ignored everyone else. When my DEFAULT DINNER SELECTION showed up I was actually pretty happy, as I had not eaten all day. Then we left. We didn't go to another bar. The group wanted to go to a playground near all the bars... which... really is only something you do if you're too YOUNG to get into the bars and you need a place to get high and bitch about your parents.

We hung around there for about 15 minutes. Then we left. I went home and played a good 5 solid hours of WoW, which, was the capstone experience to an incredibly uneventful Friday evening... actually that's not true, my shadow priest is now level 22... oh God... yeah, I'm that big a nerd.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be worse...could be someone who watches another person playing WoW for 8 hours...

Uh..not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...

2:08 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

I have to admit that I have watched my husband play WoW for a few hours.. :(

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home