Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Collars n' Starch

So I'm sitting in a hotel room in an unfamiliar city, far far away from friends and family. I have one of those half-day long interviews tomorrow, which is exhausting, but hey, free lunch. I was getting my wardrobe ready for tomorrow, and I realized the cleaner had pressed and starched a series of wrinkles into the collar of one of my shirts. I can't wear it. It's hideous!

My hotel comes complete with iron and board, but I can't get the wrinkles out. I think I'm going to have to wash it again, which sucks, because I'm going to have to make my one good shirt last all week, here's hoping I don't spill crap all over myself at lunch tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger shell said...

Good luck!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Any updates on wearing the same shirt all week? I wouldve made a mess of that shirt by now!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Snubligent said...

The shirt is still pretty clean... I've only been ordering non-staining foodstuffs. I did have a close call with some french onion soup though.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home