Saturday, January 14, 2006

The not-so-frozen North

I'm back in the "frozen" north. It has been an unbearably hot winter so far. Yesterday it was in the mid 50's, and if it gets one degree hotter I'm going to personally torch a Hummer dealership, and maybe a coal-fired power plant.

This weekend is a) MLK weekend, which is awesome, because I get three days off, and b) the weekend my girlfriend celebrates her birthday. So I get to spend a long weekend with her. Tomorrow I'm so getting burritos with her.

There is nothing else to report as GradeWATCH 2K6 drags stubbornly onward.

2 Comments:

Blogger CM said...

I love the not-frozenness.

Two words I associate with your blog are "girlfriend" and "burrito."

10:11 AM  
Blogger Snubligent said...

If space constraints prohibited me from having more than two words in my obituary, it would simply read "girlfriend, burrito."

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home