Thursday, January 12, 2006

Show me the Money

I'm still waiting on my grades.

It wouldn't be so bad, except I'm the only non-1L I know who still has NO grades. One of my finals consisted of nothing more than a 40 question multiple choice test. I took it over a month ago. Come on man, how long does it take to grade that? There were only about 50 people in the class.

I paid $12,000 for those numbers. I want them.

In other news, this quarter is shaping up to be quite hard. I don't quite understand what's going on in Administrative Law. Securities seems like it's going to be very VERY fun though.

2 Comments:

Blogger maisnon said...

"Examples and Explanations" for Admin Law was a freakin' lifesaver - I'd recommend picking it up and using it practically in place of your text.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Snubligent said...

Thanks! I definitely need it.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home