Sunday, October 02, 2005

I've come down with some kind of sickness.

'Tis the season. A new school year and changing seasons have brought my body into contact with a host of bastardly germs. I've had a really bad sinus infection all weekend. I think I'm starting to turn the corner on this thing though. The girlfriend gave me some dynamite pills.

In other girlfriend news, she took me to see my first college football game this weekend. She lives about a block away from the stadium, and we got tickets in the students' section, so the atmosphere was "lively." Fun was had by all and I got a mild sunburn. I've got an assignment for corporations due this week. I know I should do some work tonight, but I've only got one class tomorrow, and I've already read for it. Maybe I should just go to bed and sleep this off.

1 Comments:

Blogger shell said...

Hope you feel better soon!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home