Monday, December 11, 2006

And we're done.

Took my last exam today. Thank God that's over... so It wasn't pretty, but it's done, and tomorrow I go back to my homeland... the great rainy north (as opposed to the frozen north, which is my adopted homeland).

I found this guy's blog, and I was absolutely convinced that this was just elaborately constructed flame... nobody can be this dumb. Then I saw this. Now I'm pretty sure a bunch of guys at Stanford decided to genetically engineer the perfect douchebag, but part of my still wants to believe that people this cannot possibly be this idiotic. I actually feel dumber for having read his story. It's like he's incapable of comprehending his own incompetence. It's like if the "Dude Where's my Car" guys somehow managed to find a $2 million line of credit.

Maybe he's the smartest guy on the Internet though... maybe he's just fooling everyone and that he isn't actually the dumbest human being alive. I actually feel more comfortable with that proposition than I do with the one where he's real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home