Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mama I'm Coming Home

Sorry for the title. I'm in an Ozzie kind of mood.

Back in the great rainy north.

I'd like to say that I'm not doing anything school related for the next 3 weeks. Unfortunately I've got two papers that need writing, and if I don't finish them at some point, I won't be graduating.

Who the hell am I kidding? I'll be writing these damn things in May.

I've also come to the conclusion that I use too many ellipses in my non-legal writing.

That is all...

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Congratulations on passing the PMRE! I heard it was pretty tough (suprising, considering that most law students approach Ethics without any fear). I will try to take mine in March, but I am a bit worried (weakness with multiple choice exams -- hello, bar exam!)

I really appreciate your compliment regarding my writing improvement. It feels nice to hear/read encouraging words from someone else other than family. ;)

Thank goodness you are already done with the exams. Two down, three more to go for me. Back to outlining.

Enjoy your winter break!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Jealous on you being done! Anyway, have a great break! :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger alicethomas said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, disney princess games for girls will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
Beside, you can try free archery games, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Long trần said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time:
i will always love you quotes
ngôn tình hiện đại hay
nhạc chuông minion

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home