Saturday, January 28, 2006

Best Blog Ever!!!!!!

Oh my God.

CM once said that the two words she associated with my blog were "Girlfriend" and "burrito." I'm not going to lie. I am a relatively simple man, and I'm actually quite flattered to have those two words associated with what is, in essence, my online diary.

Now, in keeping with my blog's proud traditions, I will now link you to the single greatest site in the history of the Internet... Burrito Blog.

This is so fraggin' awesome. It combines everything good and pure in life (minus the girlfriend). It's useful, it's relevant, and it's making my hungry.

I don't really order my links. I've usually just added them as I find them. However, I'm making an exception today.

Burrito Blog, thou hast dethroned The Onion. You are now my number one non-law school link.

1 Comments:

Blogger CM said...

I was only somewhat interested, until I noticed they have a big Massachusetts burrito section! I'm bookmarking this one too.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home