Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wind!

Hurricane force winds: Not just for Florida anymore!

We haven't had a storm this bad since January of '93... when I was stuck in my middle school classroom for 6 hours without power and a tree fell on our school, then we were stuck in the dark at my house for about a week without power.

We got lucky this time, my mom's place didn't lose power at all. About half my friends are still in the dark though.

Other than that... break has been kind of weird. This is the first time coming home has felt "temporary." My move to the midwest has always seemed sort of like a temporary phase, and for some reason the move now feels permanent, and I feel kind of like a visitor in my old home. I think it's because I accepted an offer with the firm. Now I there are no more maybes or ifs about my future. I know where I'm going to be after school, and it isn't here. It's kind of sad actually. It will probably be a lot harder to keep in touch with friends once I start working, and it will be damn near impossible to come out to visit for extended periods of time.

So I guess I'm officially a transplant now. I wonder if I need to renounce my citizenship or anything...

3 Comments:

Blogger alicethomas said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, disney princess games for girls will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
Beside, you can try free archery games, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Long trần said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons.baby smile quotes and or you can relax by playing the game after the tired working timemonster truck games or reading ngôn tình ngược tâm ngược thân hiện đại. Each article definitely sexmang to give you the most comfortable feeling. Enjoy the experience!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Trịnh Thúy said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. chrome 49 download apple shooter unblocked cách tải wattpad về máy tính badoink iphone

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home