Thursday, July 28, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I saw CATCF this weekend. It was incredibly good. Much more faithful to the book than the original. It wasn't like the original movie at all, which is good, because I feel like I can love both movies equally, since they aren't in competition with one another. The movie was classic Burton, and Johnny Depp was amazing, absolutely amazing.

I think I may try to get a roommate for next year. It would be kind of cool to live with a 1L and watch the insanity unfold from a safe distance. Kind of like some anthropological study (Look, he's briefing!). Plus I could get a much bigger place for much less money.

I have to be out of here in less than 2 weeks! This is amazing. My last meeting with Prof. X will be on Monday, but I'll continue work until school starts. I really love my job. This has actually turned out to be the most rewarding summer work experience ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home