Friday, July 29, 2005

New School Gear

I feel like a little kid. I found my new school's online store, and I want to purchase everything in it. Like I really need an executive desk clock/mouse pad/pair of coffee mugs with their logo emblazoned on it.

I do plan on getting myself a pair of nifty t-shirts, and OH MY GOD! They sell reversible hoodies, I'll definitely be getting one of those. I think that should be the limit. You really can't wear more than one thing with your school on it at a time... although I have an intense urge to wear the polo shirt and maroon knit hat at the same time, while carrying the leather file folder, twirling my school logo key ring, and drinking from the travel mug.

You know now that I think about it, I do need a new lead crystal Waterford Vase.

I can't believe how excited I am about this. Law school nerded me up real good.

3 Comments:

Blogger shell said...

Good for you! Now you're really into this new school spirit and it should be a positive force for your new beginning.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Kim Plaintive said...

Don't be *that* guy.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Snubligent said...

Yes Kim... I realize the toolishness of this, which is why I'm resisting the urge. I think I'll get a t-shirt and the hoodie and leave it at that.

And Shell... I can't describe how absolutely stoked I am for this... Here's hoping that you're right and it is a positive force.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home